Your Link To Success In Recruitment
BIZLINK has been assisting employers to recruit people with disability, including trainees and apprentices, since 1992.
- Free personalised recruitment service.
- Free ongoing support specific to your business.
- Free co-worker training for your staff.
- Access to Australian Government financial incentives.
- Assistance with work place equipment and/or modifications if required.
- A partnership and/or Memorandum of Understanding, if required, to assist employers who have Inclusion and Diversity objectives.
- Certified ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 a demonstration of our professional approach and commitment to providing a quality service.
- Recognition of excellence through our Employer of the Year Award.
Employing people with disabilities offers several advantages:
Productivity: Studies show that when placed in matched roles, people with disability perform as well, if not better, as co-workers.
Diversity: Access a wider range of skills, perspectives, and experiences that reflect our community.
Affordability: BIZLINK services are free due to Australian Government funding - reduce turnover, recruitment, and training costs.
Morale: Creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity, fosters a positive team culture. When employees see a commitment to inclusion, it enhances morale, job satisfaction, and loyalty among all employees and customers.
Right Person For The Job
Our register of job seekers are matched to specific positions, ensuring the skills and abilities of job seekers meet your employment needs. Job matching results in reduced turn-over, lower absenteeism and employees who produce quality and quantity that meets your needs.
BIZLINK provides training and support to compliment the training provided by you. Ongoing support, advice and training is provided as required.