Change Text Size
Transition Assistance Success To Employment
Want a TASTE of Work? Not Sure Where to Start? BIZLINK Can Help!
Transition Assistance Success to Employment (TASTE) will equip you with the skills to prepare for, find and keep a job. If you are an unemployed person with a disability and live in the Perth Metro, you may be eligible for the free BIZLINK TASTE program.
TASTE is run as either TASTE Bites or workshops depending on participants needs. You will:
- Gain knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve your employment goals
- Explore goal setting and career choices
- Look at resumes and cover letters to market yourself to employers
- Learn how to find and apply for jobs
- Discuss employer expectations
- Develop a portfolio including your bank account, tax file number, transport needs
- Experience job tasters with our supportive employers
- Be linked to services to meet your needs and achieve your employment goals
BIZLINK provide TASTE through-out the year from a location near you and offers TASTE bites within local schools and community organisations. If interested, call BIZLINK on 1300 780 789 – ask for Jacob to talk about TASTE.
- TASTE E-News Vol.2 - October 2019 | TASTE E-News Vol.2 - October 2019
- TASTE E-News Vol.1 - March 2019 | TASTE E-News Vol.1 - March 2019