BIZLINK is a Disability Employment Service and Registered NDIS provider for Employment Supports. We work with people with all types of disabilities, barriers and backgrounds to prepare for, find and keep quality employment.
Choose BIZLINK for:
- Perth-based, local experience securing and supporting inclusive employment since 1992.
- Convenience with 10 offices across Perth in Joondalup, Clarkson, Innaloo, Morley and Midland - North / East Perth, Melville, Cockburn and Rockingham - Central and West Metro and Cannington primarily providing NDIS.
- Personal job-matching and individual assistance with on and off-site training and support.
- Expertise in School to Work Transition, Traineeships and Apprenticeships.
- Professional Coordinators and an existing network of employers.
- Quality with National Standards for Disability Services, NDIS, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Certification.
- Free Disability Employment Service (DES) with the support of the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
- Dedication, as a not-for-profit - all our funding goes into our service, not to shareholders.
Call 1300 780 789 to discuss how BIZLINK could be the BEST provider for you.
BIZLINK has local experience and results. We assist working age people with all types of disabilities, barriers and backgrounds. Find out how you can register with BIZLINK and how we can work with you to prepare for, find and keep a job. More information on our Job Seeker Services.
Employers benefit from including BIZLINK in their recruitment options or as a preferred recruitment partner. People with disabilities are a valuable, yet largely untapped, pool of motivated and loyal employees. BIZLINK offers a comprehensive recruitment service that includes job-matching, training, ongoing support, and financial incentives funded by the Australian Government, all at no cost. More information on our Employer Services.
Schools and Community Services
Link in or partner with BIZLINK to achieve the work-related goals of your students or clients. Quality employment provides a pathway to wellness, inclusion and independence.
First Nations People
BIZLINK acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country Share Our Pride.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should be aware that this website may contain images and names of people who have died.